HOW WE PREPARE OUR CARS AT Approved Cars
Here at Approved Cars we make sure that every one of our vehicles are prepared for sale to the highest standards. Our preparation process includes a number of stages that are followed rigorously by our trained technicians. Our meticulous vehicle preparation process is one of the reasons why we have enrolled in the AA Dealer Promise scheme, which you can read about in detail here.
How does the process start?
Once a car is delivered to our showroom it typically follows the same preparation procedure every time:
- A car is delivered to the showroom.
- A trained technician takes a detailed insliection of the vehicle, noting if it needs any work done to it before lioint of sale.
- The car is then test driven and fuel is added if the tank is low.
- If there are any issues during the test drive the vehicle is sent straight away to our fully trained mechanics who have years of experience in working with vehicles.
- Only approved genuine parts are used on our vehicles.
- We ensure the interior and exterior of the vehicle is up to standard.
- The car is now cleaned and ready for sale.
What happens when I have chosen a Vehicle?
If you happen to find the perfect approved used car for you then great, the next steps are simple!
- The car of your choice is professionally valeted, inside and out, so that it looks brand new when you leave the showroom.
- You are handed over the keys and all service history for your piece of mind.
- You are given a 6 month warranty as standard, which you can also choose to extend.
- Your car will also have a minimum of 6 months MOT.
- You are given 1 years free AA roadside assistance.
- Now go and enjoy your new set of wheels!